Monday, January 5, 2009

me

Hello there! I'm Wan Amirul Faizal but just Pejal for short:) I'm 16 this year and currently studying at SEMINDA. Well, nothing much about me, i guess. I enjoy playing hockey so much and the video games too;p I'm kinda mummy's son. Well, Nadirah thinks so. HAHA^,^ Whatever. && this is the first blogpost. Err..I'm not sure who is posting this by the way. *Wink! HAHA

And hey! Introduce my buddy who is so damn freak. Hazry's his name;) We've been bestfriends since secondary school. Well, he's not that bad. Everyone change right? But please! Change to be a way better person. & Oh yeahh! SMOKERS are NOT allowed! Penjara seumur hidup! HAHAHAHA Well okay,thats all then. Write more soon:)

azam baru

my azam baru is stop smoke...da berenti sebulan da...i hope dapat bertahan smpi mampos la...."hazry ko jangan nak curik2 hisap plak yeh...."

help

help
Kita perlu berkawan dengan siape pon..